St James Lutheran Church
"Loved by God, we gather in friendship, grow in faith, and serve as the hands and voice of Jesus in the world."
Covid-19 Protocols Affecting Our Services
We now offer an in-person worship service Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m in the south parking lot, weather permitting. Here’s what you need to know:
-Make sure you're on our email list so we can inform you on Saturdays if the in-person worship service is cancelled due to inclement weather.
- If you want to continue worshiping online, you’re welcome to do so. We’re going to keep producing the high-quality worship services that we have been since the beginning of the pandemic.
- You don’t need to sign up to attend service. We have enough space to accommodate everyone who wishes to join us.
- We will be worshiping on the south side of the parking lot. Please park on the west side of the lot and walk to the south side.
- We’re continuing to follow basic public safety precautions. Please bring a mask and keep six feet of distance between household units whenever you can. There will be plenty of space for us to spread out during worship.
- Please also bring your own chair(s) if possible. We will have some chairs available, but bringing your own allows us to save money and resources on cleaning products.
- We have space to accommodate vehicles so that people with health or mobility issues can worship in their vehicles. Also, we now are broadcasting the worship audio on 92.3 FM. We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you for giving to the ministries of St James ELCA!
In-person worship now held outside in the south area of the parking lot, Sundays at 10am.
Please see the notice at the top of this page. We invite you to worship with us in person on Sundays at 10am in our south parking lot, weather permitting. You can also continue to join us online via YouTube or right here on our website. Our online worship service is released at 8am every Sunday morning. Worship in the sanctuary is still on hold at this time due to Covid-19. Thanks for your patience!
“He loves us beyond comprehension,
and we cannot diminish his love for us.”